Volunteering at Destiny Arts Center makes you a partner in the critical work to end isolation, prejudice, and violence in the lives of young people. Thank you for the valuable gifts of your time and efforts.
Volunteers support our work in many helpful ways:
- Data entry or General admin
- Photo or Video documentation
- Grant-writing/donor solicitation
- Production assistance
- Facility maintenance/improvements
- Classroom support
- Community outreach
- Clinical services
- As staff during our fundraising events or performances
- Homework help/hall monitoring during our regular onsite classes
- Graphic design
- …and many others!
Volunteers enjoy meaningful experiences while engaged at Destiny, and return again and again. Volunteers with the ability to gift 20 hours of service or more may be eligible for appreciation benefits, including an annual volunteer appreciation event. Adult volunteers who engage young people on an ongoing basis will need to provide proof of a negative TB screening and complete a Livescan fingerprint background check prior to service, both of which are typical and standard for working with children in the state of California.
Thanks again for your dedicated concern for our mission, and your gifts of service.
Please contact Ethan Zatko, our Program Manager, if you would like to volunteer.
current volunteer opportunities
- “LOVE IN ACTION” Fall recital celebration event. Saturday, December 13th. Please complete this form if you are interested in volunteering. Thanks!